Caption 1 Caption 2 Caption 3  Caption 4
  • The History.

    The Speaker Conolly Pub is named after William Conolly who was born in Ballyshannon Co. Donegal he was the son of an inn-Keeper, he studied law in Dublin and qualified as an attorney in 1685. He led a faired career and was Speaker of the Irish House of Commons from 1715-1729.He owned much of the land around what’s known today as Firhouse. He also built his hunting lodge which we call the “Hellfire Club” today. At the time of his death it was estimated he owned nearly 150,000 acres of land throughout Ireland.

Tweet, Tweet

The Speakers Voice

  • Reviews Wanted!
    Reviews Wanted!

    Hello All, 

    Thanks for all the great review on Menupages & WhoesView, but we need some traction on Tripadviser next, please post on www.tripadvisor.com if you want to, we would appreciate the feed back and great reviews!

    Tags: tripadviser
Web Design by Webbiz.ie © The Speaker Conolly

Login or Register

LOG IN

Register

User Registration
or Cancel